Happy New Year everyone. Here are some pictures of the celebration we went to last night. We had fun. Hannah really liked watching the lion dance, dragon dance, the little girls and ladies dancing. I think she was also amazed at seeing so many Chinese people also.
We ran into another adoption family that we know (the Kohanskis see my links). It was good to see them since they had just gotten back from China not too long ago with their second daughter from there.









8 comments:
Happy Chinese New Year!! Love the pics! Looks like a lot of fun!
Happy New Year to you too!
Those were awesome pics -- the show looked like it was a lot of fun.
Hannah is such a cutie-pie.
SO much fun - those are good times!!!
That was great, Pam! How lucky you could take Hannah to such a fun activity! :)
Those are great pics! I agree with you Pam, I really like the pic of you and Hannah. She is so cute!
I just dropped in to visit your blog! You must be a friend of Stefanie. Your daughter is just adorable.
Thank you redmaryjanes. We think she is pretty adorable, too. We actually traveled with Stefanie. I miss them all.
hannah takes such good pictures .. she is sooooooo cute !!!! you can count the oatsvall's in on CNY fun next year ... perhaps we can go together!!
Post a Comment