Sunday, February 4, 2007

Go Colts!!!!!

Just have to say way to go Colts! I'm not a huge American Football fan. I do like to watch college football games if University of TN is playing. So, since Peyton played at UT I was pulling for him to win the game. We were very excited that he won.

Ladies, thank you for offering to send us some snow this way but I really only need a light know from time to time. I HATE cold weather. I don't mind the snow if I can stay in the house and look out from the window. I don't mind driving in it (unlike most people in the south.) My Dad taught all 4 of his girls how to drive in it. The thing that I hate is having to share the road with the people that freak out over a lite dusting of snow. Mind you most of the all we get here in Nashville is ice so it is harder to drive on it but people still seem to over react to it.

We got some more snow this morning. I got up around 8:00 and looked out to see fresh snow. By the time we left for church at 10:15 it was already starting to melt.

Oh Stefanie, I used Photobucket for my video. I found that if I click on the red X it takes me to the video. I copied the URL link but it didn't work right.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

So the Colts won the SB? I didn't even know who was playing today, pretty sad hey!

Would you mind emailing me how to do the 1920's code name thing? Do I have the code sent to the HTML or my BLOG? I never know what to choose?! I still am not techno savvy over here. You can send it to my hotmail account. Thanks Pam!

Nikki said...

Jay was rootin for the Colts too, but I didn't watch the game.
Only the half-time show...Lily and I danced our butts off to Prince!

Emmie said...

I'm with Carrie, I didn't even know who was playing in the Super Bowl! My mom and I usually just watch half time since my dad always has it on TV but since he's in Colorado right now skiing with some buddies and watching it up there. So, my mom and I just had another movie night and watched Material Girls instead!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am with you on the snow ... just enough to stay home for one day ...

Beckyb said...

My boys were rooting for the Colts - Me, I could care less - no Iowa Hawkeyes!!!

Steffie B. said...

Pam,
It should have just uploaded for you. Email if you have questions.