Saturday, February 24, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday (1 day late)


This is a picture of Hannah helping fold the towels the other day. She is always wanting to help me fold the laundry, so I thought I would teach her how to fold the towels. She was having fun. After I usually finish folding the other clothes she will help up her clothes up. She even knows which drawers they go in. I hope that as she gets older that she still enjoys helping out.

6 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Good luck on that. Emily loves to put the silverware up and fold towels too. Hoping this work ethic sticks!!

Steffie B. said...

Better to start her off with good habits now! You never know how long it will last! lol

Beckyb said...

I love this age too - they are so willing to help - Any mom would take that!!!!

Carrie said...

Olivia loves hanging the laundry on the drying rack and then pulling it off again while she giggles. Oh well, at least she's having a good time!

Nikki said...

Lily is too busy "hiding" in the laundry basket to help -- but that is OK...at least she doesn't undo what I do.
Hannah is a very cute little helper!

Pam said...

Oh, Hannah can also undo what I have done. She loves to stand by the basket and makes sure that I know whose piece of clothing I am folding. "That's Daddy's, that's mommy's, that's mine." It is cute but it it can get old very quickly.