We were all looking at our pictures last night. Hannah enjoyed seeing herself as a little baby. I really enjoyed sharing the pictures with her. I know that I will continue to enjoying sharing them in the future. It made me miss China while we were looking at them.
4 comments:
Pam - I love it - it's beautiful - yes, it does make you miss it, doesn't it?!?!? I would love it if you could email me the picture in one of the hotel lobbies - I think it was the white swan - it has Chloe and I and the Anderson girls and others - that one is so fun - thanks!!
What a great slideshow...makes me miss China too! Then again, everything makes me miss China these days!
i never tire of looking at our china pictures or get tired of talking about it. i so long to be back there at times that i just tear up.
Cool slide show. I agree with everyone--never tire of the pictures from China. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment