

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Things have been crazy around here. I have a picture of our little Home Front Hero. Greg's Guard outfit gave medals to the children of their Guard members who had been deployed during the past few years. Since Greg had been in Iraq Hannah was given a medal. Sorry about the quality of the picture. Our camera has been acting strange lately. After they put the medal on her chest she would keep telling us to not take it off. She also got to sit on Santa's lap.







7 comments:
Oh Pam, she's so cute. We haven't taken Sophia to see Santa yet. My mom is planning on taking her next week. We have been asking Sophia if she wants to see and take pictures with Santa and she's been sayin "Yes, soon." My mom and I are like yea, sure, she will be a tough cookie to crack and make smile when it comes to sitting on Santa's lap. I just know it!
When did Greg go to Iraq? How long was he there?
Pam, that is so sweet.
Her daddy, her hero. I love it.
Love the new pictures! There is something about girls with their Daddy's that is so special! ;)
Emmie - Greg was in Iraq during the last week of March through about the second week of May. He was in the supply area on the Air base in Balad, Iraq. He didn't leave the base for obvious reasons. He did get to meet some of the Iraqi people an he said that they were very friendly.
Pam--a moment to treasure. WHat a great photo. I'm so glad groups are recognizing the price that our troups pay. God bless all of you for your sacrifice.
Verna
We say Greg is our hero too, as well as you and Hannah. That's a huge sacrifice. Thanks!!! LOVE the pics.
Post a Comment