Friday, December 15, 2006

Favorite photo Friday


It is favorite photo Friday.

This is from our Gotcha Day, April 7, 2005. This was such a great day for us. I had so many emotions running through me. It is so hard now for me to think of my life before her. Hannah has been such a blessing to us. I love my little girl.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

So sweet, Pam.
All our girls have changed so much.
Time is just flying.

Beckyb said...

I remember thinking Hannah had the best hair that day - I loved the pony on top!!! Such a great day, I agree - THE BEST!!!

Emmie said...

Ahhh! That cute little round face hasn't changed, but look at all that hair she has now! Hannah is such a beautiful girl! ;)

Pam said...

We use to put her hair up like that even after we got home. Now, her hair can be somewhat unruly at times. If I put it in pony tails she will eventually take them down.

Steffie B. said...

Oh how I love remembering that day, in that room with all the wooden benches and being with all of you! :)