Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sick Child

Hannah has been sick for four days now. She started with with a fever on Sunday night. Last night she was having trouble breathing so we took her to the ER. The doctor was Asian. I think he might be Chinese. His name looked like some Chinese names that I have seen before. He was very nice. He seemed very concerned about not knowing about her birth history. She has virus and conjunctivitis. It is so hard to put ointment in a little Chinese girls eyes when she is screaming and squeezing them shut. Today my Dad watched her while we went to work. I long for the day that I don't have to work outside of the home. Tonight she threw up but I think it was because she was screaming and fighting with us when we tried to give her medicine to her.

I love my little monkey. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She seems to be feeling a little better. I think it is only because of the Ibuprofen. She was sitting beside me on the couch "typing" on her new laptop that her Aunt Sharon gave her for Christmas.

5 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Oh poor baby....I'll keep her in my prayers! It is so hard when they are sick!

Emmie said...

Hope Hannah is feeling better soon. It's hard to see our little China girls sick isn't it! :)

Nikki said...

Glad Hannah is on the mend.
Hugs and kisses!

Beckyb said...

Pam - so sorry - that does not make for a fun Christmas! We will be praying for her - it is so hard to see them sick! Hang in there.

Emmie said...

We miss ya Pam! Is everything OK?