We just finished putting up our Christmas tree. Hannah was right in the middle of it all. Of course she liked putting all the ornaments in the same spot. She had lots of fun. Here are a few pictures for you.
I got goose bumps when I saw Hannah's picture pop up in this new post. She is so cute. And I totally agree with you.....we are all so blessed to have these girls!
Mother of one wonderful spicy little girl and one little boy from China. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
5 comments:
I love those pictures. Your tree looks beautiful and so does your sweet girl!
I just love those - especially the one with Hannah holding the lights - what an adorable pic!!!
Thank you. I find myself sometimes just sitting there watching her and wondering how we are so blessed to have her in our lives.
She looks so adorable in those pictures. I'm sure you guys had a great time together! ;)
I got goose bumps when I saw Hannah's picture pop up in this new post. She is so cute. And I totally agree with you.....we are all so blessed to have these girls!
Post a Comment