We have our typed home study now. We go tomorrow to downtown to get our fingerprints done. Our sw said that if we get our dossier done by the 3rd week of February we should be ok with getting our dossier to China before the new rules go into effect (of course they are not official rules yet). I pray that our government does not take too long in getting our I-171H back to us. We have all of our stuff ready to be authenticated. keep us in your prayers.
6 comments:
Pam, that's so exciting. When we had all those things done for Mya, I didn't think to bring the camera. This time, I did. We have a couple shots of us getting the fingerprints done. So great to hear how people are moving forward in the process--especially when we are just in the waiting stage.
Our I-171H was done in 24 hours - pray hard - God can do it!! We'll be praying over here as well.
I'm so glad everything is working out for you. I hope we can get everything sent in before the new rules are inforced as well.
Yes! One step closer!
We'll be praying over here.
We have our finger printing appointment on the 26th. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Everything went well yesterday. First we had to go to our agency because they had to make a correction to our homestudy. It wasn't anything big. We meet our new sw. this is number 3. When we went to be fingerprinted we were the only people there. It took only 10 minutes.
Becky- I'm praying for a miracle.
Stefanie - I'll keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment