Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Favorite Things

Ok Stefanie here is my list of favorite things.

  1. My Hannah Banana
  2. Reading
  3. warm weather
  4. coffee
  5. baking
  6. learning about other cultures and meeting people from other countries
  7. Sci-fi

Hannah's favorite things

  1. Daddy and Mommy (and in that order)
  2. ALL of her blankets
  3. Dora, Little Einsteins, Lingo, Micky Mouse
  4. Horses
  5. Trains
  6. Tomatoes
  7. The extended family
  8. singing
  9. TALKING (boy do we have a talker.)

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Well I am glad to see that you like the warm weather like Nikki and myself! What's up with that Becky Bilby liking a blizzard?!?!?
LOL

Beckyb said...

I hear you on the TALKING thing - Chloe is nonstop talk!!!! But then, I remember some of the boys being the same way!! I guess you can say I am certainly never at a loss for someone to talk to!

Emmie said...

Well we know what you mean by needing the blankets. Except Sophia has just one that she really really likes. They're all satin but she likes her orange one the best.