Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Baking cookies


Hannah and I baked peanut butter cookies tonight. I read Emmie's post about baking cookies and it made me want some.

This is the first time that I had Hannah help me bake anything. She did a good job until she started picking her nose. Well, that is a 2 year old for you. She enjoyed eating them also.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Ok Pam, I am confused. You were talking about Hannah enjoying eating the COOKIES, right? I just wanted to clarify since you mentioned she had been picking her nose!!! HEE HEE

Steffie B. said...

That is hilarious! I admire you for posting it! LOL

Beckyb said...

I love it - you are right though - the picking the nose is definately a 2 yr. old thing - hey - it's all protein!!!

Pam said...

Yes she was enjoying the cookies. Although, she seemed to be enjoying the other also.

Anonymous said...

Hannah did such a good job of putting the presents under the tree! We will be making cookies soon, too, but I'm sure our picture won't look so sweet. With 6 of us in the kitchen ... well, let you're imagination take care of the rest!

Also, I love the Christmas music that plays when reading your post. :)

Emmie said...

That's funny! Well, like Becky said, yup it's definitly a 2 year-old thing! lol ;)