Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ABC tag

A is for Age.
I am 34.
B is for beer.
I have had it. It is not my favorite.
C is for career.
I work with medical claims.
D is for dog's name.
Her name is Zoe (life) and she is full of life.
E is for Essential item I use every day.
I'm not sure.
F is for favorite TV show.
Sci-fi- Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galatica, Dead Zone, Doctor Who, Eureka
G is for favorite game
Cranium
H is for hometown
Nashville, TN
I is for Instruments I play.
Took piano and play just a little bit. No one sign with me while I play or I'll mess up.
J is for favorite juice.
I just discovered Pomegranate
K is for whose butt I like to kick.
People in the mall that walks right in front of you with out saying excuse me.
L is for last place I ate.
Applebee
M is for marriage.
Yep, I'm for it! September was 8 years.
N is for my name.
Pam or Mommy
O is for overnight hospital stay.
No overnight stays.
P is for People I was with today.
Co-workers, Greg and Hannah
Q is for quote.
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." Jim Elliott
R is for biggest regret.
Not being on the mission field. I majored in missions in college.
S is for sport.
I like to watch, soccer, baseball, hockey tennis. I like to play golf although it has been a long time.
T is for time I woke up today.
7:00 am
U is for current underwear.
Fruit of the Loom.
V is for vegetable you love.
broccoli
W is for worst habit.
being critical
X is for x-rays I've had.
teeth, ankle, knees, back and lungs
Y is for Yummy food you ate today.
orange chicken and steamed rice
Z is for zodiac.
I am a Leo, although I don't follow all that junk.
Be a sport and play along. Leave me a comment if you do so I can check out YOUR ABC's.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Great ABC's Pam. I have been waiting patiently for you to post them!!!!

Beckyb said...

I love reading these - it's funny what we don't know about each other - missions?? I didn't know that - that is super and God could still call you to that!!!

Pam said...

Thank you Becky. I'm trying to stay busy with what he has given me to do here. Being faithful in the little things.