Thursday, October 18, 2007

Travel is coming soon.

Got a call this morning from our SW. The home office is trying to get in on the November 15 group that is scheduled for the US Consulate in China. If we get in on this group we will be leaving the end of October or beginning of November. I am so excited. We would be meeting up with Gwen in Guangzhou. That will be so exciting to be over there with her again. It is hard to believe that we could be celebrating Thanksgiving here with our new son. Gwen, thank you for your prayers for quick travel.

Hannah and I went to Wally World to buy a bed spread for Ethan. We found a cute blue spread that has baseballs on it. It will be nice to have his bed up and ready for him.

8 comments:

Verna said...

Shocks--
Congrats on impending Travel!! So excited for you all. Hoping to send Noah's goodies tomorrow.
~v

Gwen Oatsvall said...

yeah us !!! can't believe this ... we are going to have so much fun !!!!

Laura Nipper said...

So thrilled for you & Gwen. Praying for safe travel for the both of you and your precious babies!

Beckyb said...

SO excited for you guys - God is SO good!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Praying that you will soon be traveling to your precious Ethan!!

WooHoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, Pam!! I remember a while back, before your referral, you said that you wish you could travel with Gwen again....God is so Good!! :)

Nikki said...

I can't believe you'll be in China with Gwen again-that is too cool!

You know I'm ecstatic for your whole family!

Pam said...

We are excited to get to travel with Gwen again. I wonder if I will be able to get her to try something strange to eat this time. She would not try the Chicken chine the first time.