We went to the Genghis Grill for dinner Friday night. I was craving fresh Asian food. I was really wanting some real Chinese but this was as close as I will get right now. Hannah usually can only use the chopsticks by spearing her food. Friday night she actually was able to use them correctly. I was so proud of her.
Update on my aunt, at this time they are waiting to do CT scans and MRIs to see if the cancer has spread to her brain. After they get the results back from this they will make a treatment plan.
With the funds that the Blog Fairy has raised for us plus money from family and friends we have raised $1400.00. We have $300 coming from Greg's mother's Sunday School class. This is wonderful.







6 comments:
That is so great!! I think the blog thing is coming to an end. Not any new orders recently. So cool to hear the Sunday School Class has $300. That is just plain amazing. GOD IS SO GOOD!!
Way to way with the chopsticks, Hannah! So cute. I'll be praying for your Aunt!
yeah !!!! keep the money coming !!! i love visiting friends and seeing the blog fairy has struck and a check is on its way to help Ethan get home!! Scott and I are looking at calendars for our dinner date !!!
What a cute picture of Hannah.
Praying for your Aunt. I am sorry to hear about this.
I hope things go well for your Aunt and that you can raise the money you need before you go! ;)
She's such a cutie and is getting so big! Congrats on the fundraising!
Post a Comment