Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST

My mother has a fraternal twin sister. Today she went into the hospital to have some test done on a mass in her lungs. The doctors determined that it is cancer in both lungs. I have not heard what back from my mother yet. While we were on the phone the doctor had come into the room. All of the doctors are suppose to meet tomorrow to discuss her case to determine the best treatment. She is very sick already. I do not think that she would survive chemo. My mother is very upset. Please keep my aunt, Jean, and the family in your prayers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam,
I'm so sorry to hear of your aunt's health problems. I will pray for her and your family as you go thru this time together.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt. I'll pray for your family, Pam.

kitchu said...

I am so sorry. If there is anything I can do, please email me (Link on my blog). I work in this field and am here for you even if all you need is someone to vent to...

I will definitely be praying for your aunt and your mom during this really challenging time in their lives.

Carrie said...

Praying for your family's srength and healing from His arms Pam. And that your Aunt would be made comfortable through this illness. Warm hugs to you and your family.

Steffie B. said...

Will do......sending your family hugs and prayers!

Nikki said...

Oh, Pam, I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt...I'll be praying for the whole family.
XOXO

Beckyb said...

I will be praying - I am SO sorry -

Steffie B. said...

I see my comment did not show up.....we are praying for your Aunt.

Pam said...

thank you all for your prayers. I talked with my mother today. they have not ran the other test they need to run. We still do not know what treatment they might do.