We got our travel date. We are leaving on November 2 and will return on November 18. There is so much to get ready before we go. We are getting necessary papers ready for Greg's mother who is watching Hannah for us. Hannah is getting excited. Greg and I both are very stressed. We should be on the same flight back as Gwen (I think). We are now just waiting to hear how much our in China travel will be to see if we have enough money.
They had my shower at work today. They did a Chinese theme. They had made red and yellow paper lanterns to hang up. They really did their research on the colors and everything. They ordered Chinese food. It was great. Ethan has more clothes than Hannah does now. I lost track of all the outfits. They also took up money for us. All together we got $410. It was great. We should be able to keep everyone updated while we are over there. We will post some pictures.
Ethan here we come.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







7 comments:
I'm so excited for you! (and Gwen). You have a great bunch of co-workers. Will Hannah be sharing her room or is Ethan on his own? Mya is planning to hold Noah's hand while they sleep!!
yeah ... hope we are traveling together on the flight back ... i am so excited i have tons to do !!! so glad you shower was fun!!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Hang on Ethan, Mom & Dad are coming!!
Congratulations!!! I am thrilled for you guys.
Oh, man do I remember that feeling. I'm thrilled to pieces for you. Safe travels....
I am so excited for you....I take it Greg is going? ;)
I am soooo excited for you guys! And it looks like everything is falling into place (even if it happens at the last minute!)
Can't wait to hear about your journey in China!
Love ya girl!
Britt
Post a Comment