It is hard to believe that this time next week we will be on our way to China. I am almost packed. Greg has not started packing yet. He thinks I'm crazy. We are still waiting for our in China travel info. I am excited to see it all.
Oh, Gwen, I found some stacking cups for Maggie. They are cheap ones that I found at Big Lots, but they should be fun to play with.
I do not have much more to post. My brain does not want to work here lately.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







5 comments:
Pam, Great to hear you will be traveling soon. I will keep you guys in my prayers. We are just beginning our journey to our own little girl from China. We hope to send the contract in soon.
Love & Prayers,
Ford, Sabrina, & Abbi
So excited for you. I did one more blog this week--you should get a check on Mon or Tues. You have so much to think about. I don't think you are crazy at all to be packing ahead. I know I will be doing that.
Have a great trip.
I am SO excited for you... !!!! My prayers go with you... :O)
It is getting sooo exciting!
Can't wait to see you with your little man.
yeah stacking cups ... i was beginning to think my girls would be the only china girls without them ... can you believe next time we see each other it will be in China !!!! OMG .. I am packed !!! tell Greg to get going !!!
Post a Comment