Ok, so we get our LOA Tuesday when we get home from work. We opened it and signed our letter. Greg went that night to over night it to Grand Rapids. He got to the store at 6:20 and they closed at 6:30. The UPS man waited for him to finish. I am now working on the visa applications so I can get those shipped off.
It is hard to believe that we could be traveling in as little as 8 weeks. I have been stressing, crying, and happy. I had forgotten how much of an emotional roller coaster this is.
Since Verna is doing a fundraiser for us we have had people asking about how much we need to raise. Verna suggested posting it. I have placed a ticker on the side bar to keep every one updated as we go.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







5 comments:
me and you baby !!! to china together again !!!
I'm so happy that you may be traveling with Gwen. How cool is that?? Thanks for posting the fundraiser ticker. God will provide.
Wow... I can't believe it's so close!! I'm so excited to follow along your journey!
I can hardly believe the time is finally here! Thank goodness!
It is hard to believe that it is so close. I'm very ready to go.
Post a Comment