Friday, October 19, 2007

God's Blessings

There is a lady that I work with (Elaine) that is a strong Christian woman. She has been my prayer warrior at work. Today was pay day. She came over first thing this morning and gave me a card. She has placed a check for $200.00 in there. She said that she felt that God was wanting her to give us the money and provided her with overtime so that she could.

God has placed wonderful people in my life. Verna and Elaine are great.

Then before I left work today my friend Chrissy was acting strange. She ended up distracting me so she could delete an email that she sent to me by mistake. She went ahead and told me that my department is taking up money to help us out. I also believe that they are throwing me a surprise shower on Monday. I did not tell Chrissy that I had figured that out. Now I have to act surprised.

3 comments:

Beckyb said...

That is SO cool - I love to see God work that way!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

yeah !!! i love when God moves others to help us along the way ... so excited and what a God thing that we are traveling together again !!!

Anonymous said...

What sweet friends you have, Pam!! Hope you enjoy your "surprise shower"! :)