
This is a picture of the house that we are buying. Greg went out there and took some pictures. We are still waiting for our agent to be able to get everyone together for the closing. I hope that it will all be on the same day. I will keep you all posted on the progress. hey, anyone want to come help us move? :)







9 comments:
I think that might be my dream home. GORGEOUS. That landscape defines peace on earth!
Wow....look at that huge yard for Hannah and Ethan to run around in.....and I see at swing on one of those big trees on the right! I'm so happy for you Pam....I can't wait to see you! ;)
Yeeee Haww!! What a find! And that price is unbelievable. Congrats! Lots of running room for the kids.
Love the house!
The FOUR of you are gonna be sooo happy there!
love it, love it, love it ... a tire swing is a must for the kids !!!
Such a nice long drive to come up too smiling at your beautiful house! I hope you enjoy it!!!
That is awesome! I am so happy for you all and wish you many wonderful memories in your new home - even though it is farther away from me!!! :)
Brittany
Thanks everyone. Oh, that is not a tire swing. It is actually a truck behind the trees. But a tire swing is a great idea.
looks great! What a great big yard! That will be so fun for the little ones
Post a Comment