Here are some pictures of Gotcha Day, which we spent the morning house hunting. We then had supper with the Oatsvall Gang. It still takes Hannah awhile to warm up to them. I have not been able to get a good picture of her in her Easter dress. Greg and I went to Cracker Barrell this morning before we went house hunting. We found this monkey shirt there. Since Hannah was born in the year of the monkey we had to get her one them. She loved it.
Happy Heart
15 years ago









4 comments:
super cute slide show ... my bunch looks calmer in pictures .... how far away is the new house from me ???
Very cute pics! It's so cool you guys live close by and can get together often! Can't wait to see you all soon!
She is so cute I can hardly stand it! I wish Sophia had a head of hair like Hannah1 lol
Hannah is georgeous!
I love all that hair.
Looks like "Gotcha Day" was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment