Monday, August 31, 2009

My Exhausted Baby Monkey


So, Hannah has started her second full week of school today. My poor baby is not used to having no naps. I find it amusing that she used to hate taking naps while in pre-school. Now she tells me that she misses them. She is in Fun Co. after school. I have tried to tell her that she can take a quick nap when she first gets in there but she doesn't want to do that. This is what I saw when I got home this afternoon.
Her first eight days of school she cried because we had her eating breakfast at school. She would cry at night telling us she didn't want to eat there. Unfortunately I have to drop her off early so I thought it would be a good thing. Now she is eating breakfast at home but still having to wait at school in the mornings. Now she is crying because we have to drop her off at the door and can not walk her into school. I breaks my heart.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Anna has cried most days in the morning as we walk her into school. She is only staying until noon which we are thankful for! We started on August 6th so I am praying things improve soon! She does not cry the whole time but comes home and says she misses me all day! Hope Hannah is doing better!

Pam said...

It will get better. Hannah is doing much better. She doesn't like that she has to walk in by herself now but she is doing better.