Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hannah's First Day of School and the County Fair

Rides at the County Fair


Hannah's First Day of SchoolSo, my baby's first day of school was August 6. I walked her to her class. I held it together until I got out of the school. It is hard to believe that she is five now. She was not looking forward to starting for some reason. But when my dad picked her up she told him that she likes school. We are going to see about letting her join the Girl Scouts.
This week went to the county fair. The kids really enjoyed the rides and they both played a game. We will go to a bigger one later this month.
We got Ethan's evaluation results for his cognitive testing. He tested delayed. He is at about a 2 1/2 to 3 year old level. We are going to have to do more extensive testing. We will see what they say.

No comments: