Hello everyone. Sorry that I have been AWOL. I just have not wanted to get on the computer after coming home from work. I do have things to catch you all up with.
1. I have a new job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is still with the same company. It is just in a different building. It is actually going to cut my trip to work in half. This is something that I really need to help Ethan after his surgery with his speech. We found a new pre-school for Hannah and Ethan. It will be great for them to be in the school setting. I think it will help Ethan with his speech.
2. Ethan still has been battling ear infections. Greg took him to the doctor today for his second follow-up after his original appointment on March 5. He is starting his third antibiotic today. The doctor told Greg that he is going to have to have tubes put in his ears. she is suppose to call the surgeons that will be doing his palate surgery to see if they can do the tubes at the same time. Poor thing will have his ears worked on, palate, and penis.
Ethan is trying to say more words now. He tries to say Hannah but it sounds something like Lannah. He is very hard headed. He has started the whole throw the head down into the hands and start crying Crocodile tears. I cannot help but laugh at him sometimes. We are working on potty training. He is not at the point of telling us when he has to go but will usually stay dry most of the day. Daycare said that the first thing he does now when he wakes from nap is go to the bathroom without being told to go. That is one step forward. I will just be thankful when he is pooping in the potty.
So, this is my update. I will try to not stay gone too long again.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







6 comments:
I was wondering what happened to you, girl!
Thanks for the updates - it's good to hear that all is well.
Congrats on the new job - a shorter commute is always a good thing.
Poor Ethan - we'll just cover your sweet boy in prayer, that he recovers quickly from the surgeries.
Hugs to you all!
Thanks for the update! Lots goin' on with your family ...
glad the job thing will work out so many details for you ... i will pray for all the surgeries ... i am sure it will be quite a season for the both of us in next few months ... can you believe Gotcha Day is Monday!! I have been think of Emily's biological mother a lot this past couple of weeks ...
I was wondering if you had fallen off the earth.
Good to hear an update.
Prayers will keep coming your way
I am so glad to hear things are going well....hooray for your new job!
I had to chuckle at your ears, palate and penis....not that it is funny....but you know what I mean. We will continue to lift him up un prayer....keep us posted! ;)
Hi Pam!!
I just wanted to wish you a Happy and wonderful 3 year Forever Family Day!! I will never forget seeing your Beautiful Hannah's referral picture and the pics that you posted from China and loving her so much!!! :) God Bless your family!! Hugs to you!
Post a Comment