Thursday, April 10, 2008

Late on Gotcha DAy

Monday was an exciting day for me in a couple of ways. I started my new job. I think that I will like it. I am having to learn a lot about Medicare. Mr. Brian, I think about you sometimes during our training when we start talking about Nursing Homes.

The second thing was celebrating our beautiful little girls Gotcha Day. I had told Greg that I wanted to take the kids to The Rainforest Cafe. He asked Hannah what where she wanted to go. Can you guess what her choice was? McDonald's. I told her absolutely not. I did not want to celebrate at a restaurant that we go to often. I think she was happy with our pick. Ethan got a little scared of all of the animals. I will post pictures later on.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Glad you had a good celebration on Monday...I thought about you, of course!
XO
Happy 3 years!

Steffie B. said...

glad you had nice dinner....it was a special day for all of us....special memories....special families! ;)

Mr.Brian said...

I can only imagine what fun it can be to learn about Medicare.I feel sorry for people who have to deal with claims and crabby people.

Glad you were able to have a nice dinner.

Keep us updated on th new job.

redmaryjanes said...

I am so happy that you all have each other. You have a beautiful family.