Sunday, April 20, 2008

Broken Toe?

We took the kids to a birthday party last night at "Pump It Up." I was trying to take Ethan on one of the blow ups. I went up and slid down and jammed my toe. I think I might have broken it. It is swollen really bad and bruised. I keep debating on whether or not to go to the er.

5 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

they won't do much but put a Popsicle stick splint on it ... you can get one at walgreens if you wanna try that first ... so sorry ... how are you all doing ??? how is new job???

Steffie B. said...

So soory to hear about the toe...I did that last summer....one of my toes was swollen and purple.....hurt like....well you know! lol

We are flying in on May 15th and staying until the 18th. Hope we can see you and the kids again! ;)

Nikki said...

Oh no!!!
I hope your toe is OK!

Mr.Brian said...

Ouch!!!!!

Kristi said...

Not good to have a hurt toe when you have little ones to keep up with! Hope it heals soon!