Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hello I'm Still Here

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. Work has been crazy and all I have wanted to do when I come home is relax. I started reading the Harry Potter books from the very beginning.



On July 30 we celebrated my 35 birthday. It was a nice day. Greg had been out of town the week before that.



I have been kind of depressed. I think it is a combination of things. I am wanting Ethan. I have been working overtime and feel like nothing is getting done. I am definitely ready for a break. Today was also a very hard day. But enough of that.



There is no news about Ethan. We are getting a care package together for him. I am seeing if some friends can translate a letter for us before we mail it.



Hannah had pictures made at daycare. Here there are. I will being mailing them out to the China family soon.





10 comments:

Beckyb said...

Those are great pictures!! Yes - you have been busy - I always hate it when life gets like that. Hang in there with Ethan - I just know it will be soon!!

The Phillips said...

I'm sorry you have been down lately. I remember getting that way during our process with Sarah. Hang in there girl! I am praying for you.

The pics of Hannah are so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.
Britt

Carrie said...

Great pictures of Hannah! Ethan is going to just love his big sister! He will be home with you soon Pam, hang in there!

Sorry to hear that work is dragging you down. I had my pity party last week for my job as well. I hope your work is staying at work and your not bringing it home....everyone needs a break!

Anonymous said...

Hannah is a beautiful little girl!! Thanks for sharing her pics.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer waiting for your little fella!

Nikki said...

It's so nice to hear from you, Pam...I have been thinking about you guys.
Sorry to hear you're feeling down. It is totally understandable with everything that's going on. Thankfully (as you well know) this sorrow will SOON be replaced with joy!

The pics of Hannah are fabulous. She is SUCH a gorgeous, little girl.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the pictures of Hannah ... I am praying daily for your travel .. I can already imagine what you are going through and it has only been 1 month for us ... love ya and if there is anything i can do let me know ...

Ashley said...

Sorry you're going through such a hard time. I pray that things work out where y'all can travel soon. I can only imagine how hard the wait is. Hannah is adorable ... great pics! :)

Steffie B. said...

Great pics of Miss Hannah....she is just beautiful!

I am so sorry about this long wait for you.....I pray that Ethan will be with you soon!

Kim said...

Love the pictures.. Hannah is so adorable..
Ethan will be there with you soon..
He will love having his big sis around..
Take care.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Love those pics! She is getting cuter by the day. She looks totally ready to be a big sis! I can relate to the bummed days. I have them too. Hang in there. It WILL happen.