I have to brag on my sweet, rotten little girl. The other night she was asleep in bed. While I was getting ready for bed I heard her crying. I went in to see what was wrong. She told me that she had to go potty. this was the first time that she awoke and told me that she needed to potty. I think that it is one step closer to being fully potty trained.
Now for Father's day. Hannah and I picked out a T-shirt for Greg. I decided we would give it to him on Saturday since we would be with my Dad most of Sunday. All morning Hannah had been running from the bedrooms to the living room throwing clothes at Greg. He kept telling her to stop. When I had her come sign the card I gave her everything and told her to take them to him. She went running into the living room and threw them at him. He got upset and was getting on to her before he knew what it was. Poor thing started crying. I could not help but laugh. She got over it very quickly.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Awwww.....hope Daddy liked his new shirt! ;)
awwwww!!! I hope he liked the shirt once he realized what it was!!
That'll teach him to get mad about shirts being thrown - they may be NEW!!!! :)
funny ... hope Greg like his shirt .. my question is "how good was hannah's aim to make him so made?" ... ha ha
Sweet girl! Hope Dad loved his shirt!
Hey! I wouldn't be upset if she threw some presents my way!
What a funny girl.
Also, great job on the potty-training. That's awesome. Lily might be the only one in diapers at the reunion!
Post a Comment