Sunday, June 10, 2007

Necklaces for China sisters



I have been trying to think of what I wanted to the reunion for the girls. I love to make gifts for people so I wanted to make them all something. I decided to make them all necklaces. I have never done this before. I think they turned out pretty good. Hannah really likes hers. I hope that the girls like them just as much.

I thought that if I knew people would buy them I could make some more necklaces and sell them to try and make some money for the adoption. I might have to look into this.

11 comments:

Chrissie said...

The necklaces you made are beautiful. I am sure the girls will just love them!

www.heart4malawi.blogspot.com

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love it !!! they will look so cute with them on and their new t-shirts .... don't we just love to spoil them ... you are super crafty!

Emmie said...

They are so cute! I'm sure all the girls will absolutely love them! Sophia always loves to wear all my necklaces and braclets so I'm sure she'll totally love it to have one of her own.
Can't wait to see you!! :)

Kim said...

The necklaces are very pretty..
The girls will love them.
Have a good day.
Kim

Nikki said...

Very pretty!
Lily is checking blogs with me and I told her one of the necklaces was for her and her reply was "I really love my necklace!"
See, I told you they would be a hit with the girls!

Great job, Pam!

Beckyb said...

Those are gorgeous - you are very good!!!!

Our Family said...

Pam,
I couldn't sleep and I thought I would catch up on your family. WOW! A new house and making necklaces.....you are busy! I love the pictures of your house. It really looks peaceful! Aimee

Verna said...

Those are terrific. Mya loves necklaces. Can't wait to see them in person.

Steffie B. said...

Sophia will be in heaven! ;0

Ashley said...

I love them!! Let me know if you decide to make more and sell them ...

Pam said...

thank you all for your complainments. I think I might mae some more. I will post pictures after I get them made.