Sunday, June 10, 2007

Enjoying the pool.



We finally broke out the wade pool. It has been so hot and humid that I thought it would be nice for Hannah. I got her a new swimsuit for the reunion that is coming up in July of our China families. She as having a lot of fun. She usually ask about getting into her pool everyday. This Saturday she wanted to get in. We told her that if she took her nap she would be able to but she did not take her nap. She was very upset. Today she was able to get in though. These pictures are from last weekend.

Hannah's third birthday is coming up. Greg and she were at the store the other day waiting until time to pick me up from work. She saw a little piano that she told him that she wants. I asked her today what she wants for her birthday. She told me a piano. I think we will probably be getting her a piano. we will be having her party at Chucky E. Cheese's. This will be the first one that we invite children from daycare to. It should be fun.

4 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

don't you just love a pool ... it makes summer fun ... can't wait to see ya at our parties ... i wonder how these girls will be when they are older ... i can seem them texting one another and planning trips to the mall ... i just love that we live close even though we don't see each other that often i just like knowing hannah is close to emily ....

Carrie said...

Great pictures of Hannah! Yes, I agree the pool is the most fun in the summer! Hannah's hair is so beautiful and I love the long bangs! Can't wait to see BDay pictures!

Steffie B. said...

she is so cute I can't stand it.

Pam said...

gwen - it is very nice to know that we are close to each other that we can get together whenever we want.