Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Photos of New Home



Here are the pictures of our new home. My favorite room is the laundry room. It is nice that it does not take me two cycles to dry my clothes now. I really wish you could see the view from our couch. It is wonderful to see the hills of Tennessee. We had a wonderful weekend. We had my mother's 60th surprise birthday party on Sunday. She had fun. The grand kids had fun playing in the creek at the park. Hannah at first did not want to get into the water but eventually got to where she did not want to get out. Hannah enjoyed her time with all of her family. I did not have batteries for my camera so I did not get pictures of the party.

We heard from Bethany Christian Services today. We had applied for a grant that they give to families adopting children with special needs. We were given a $5000.00 grant. God has really blessed us with this adoption. I am still praying and believing I will be going to get Ethan in July or early August.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great pictures!
Congrats on the grant, that is great! Your getting even closer to your little man!

Pam said...

thank you. It is not coming soon enough.

Beckyb said...

Looks awesome - what a great home! And also how exciting on the grant - that is wonderful - I love to see how God provides!

Mr.Brian said...

God truely is at work again.Congrts.
Your new home looks very nice too.
Best of luck.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love it, love it ... i can tell how relaxed and happy you are now that you have some space and no wacky neighbors ... can't wait to visit and super cool on the grant !!! i have been praying for the little man !! lol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home!! Contratulations on your grant!

Carrie said...

Your home is beautiful Pam and Greg. Your kitchen/dining area is almost an exact replica of ours, amazing! Looks like there will be plenty of room to grow too!

A BIG Congrats on the grant you received from BCS! That is such a blessing and I too am praying that you can bring you little guy home VERY soon! Blessings to you all!

kitchu said...

What a gorgeous home... and all that SPACE... I love it. Wonderful news about the grant- I should look into something similar!

Nikki said...

Ooooh! I am so glad you posted pictures of your new home -- I have been dying to see it. I absolutely love it...it's so beautiful and spacious. You must be so thrilled.

Also, great news about the grant! Now let's get this little guy home with his awesome family, shall we!?

Verna said...

WOW!! what a lovely home. Looks like Hannah is settling in fast. So glad to hear the grant came through. Soon you will have Ethan home. Way cool!

Emmie said...

Beautifuil!! Love the monkey b athroom...too cute!

Kim said...

Cute house.. Glad you are all moved in..
Kim-Arizona-4/28/07

Steffie B. said...

Oh Pam...I am so happy for you. The house looks wonderful...now you just need Ethan for it all to be complete! ;) I pray that you get TA soon!

Pam said...

Thank you all very much. Hannah has gotten settled in. Even our lab, Zoe, has gotten settled. She has already gotten to know the neighbors. They did not know her name. they have just been calling her the "big brown dog."

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, you are enjoying your house to much because you haven't been posting as much ... hee hee !!!

Char said...

Pam, your home is beautiful! :) Are you new to TN or just a move to a new home? I've been in TN all my life.

What a blessing your grant is!!! God is watching out for you. :)

Maybe we can meet up and take the kids to the zoo or something soon. :) Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are good for me. :)

Blessings, Charlotte

Pam said...

Sorry that I haven't been on much lately. It is hard getting on after work. I am on the computer all day at work. Also, Hannah wants my attention. I will try to do better.