Thursday, May 10, 2007

Our little artist

Ok, first let me say that I did not get a picture of this. I now wish I had. We had packed up Hannah's room the other day. The boxes are still in her room. Wednesday before church Hannah comes into the living room from her bedroom. She showed me her hand where she had written on it with the black marker Greg had used to write on the boxes. I go to the room and get the marker and put it out of her reach. Did not think anything else about it. Hum. later that night when we were putting her to bed Greg discovered where she had written on the carpet. Thankfully we were able to get it up with hairspray. I of course could not be mad at her. We did explain to her that she is not suppose to write on the carpet. I asked Greg why he left it down where she could get it. He said he didn't think she would use it. of course he is talking about the little girl that loves to get pens and draw all over paper.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh yeah, we have had some incidents with the black marker over here too. Fortunately it was her WASHABLE marker and she just chose to draw all over herself and not the house.

Steffie B. said...

Luckily, we have not had marker issues here yet. Crayon, yes...all over the wall and table, but no marker! WHEW....glad you could get it out of the carpet.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

carpet is hard to get marker off of, but we have had many permanent marker accidents, but thank goodness for "magic eraser" !!!

Beckyb said...

She was just decorating for the next family Mom!!!! :)

kitchu said...

Nothing wrong with a litle carpet art, right? hehe. Glad it came out. I never knew hairspray worked for that kind of thing. Good tip.