Thursday, November 30, 2006

Books

Books, I love books. Reading is one of my most favorite activities. I usually get at least one book for Christmas from Greg every year. One year I got so many books that I'm still trying to get them all read. I have list of some of my favorite books. I have also listed the book that I'm currently reading. I will try to keep that updated. I like to read all kinds of books. I have come to love history books and especially those that about WWII. My Grandfather was in the navy during the war. He pasted away before I could really talk to him about it. I think that it is an interesting subject.

Now that we have adopted from China I am interested in Chinese history. Any chance I get to read about China I will take. I especially like reading from one person's personal perspective. I hope that you all might read some of the books that I have listed and will enjoy them as much as I do.

4 comments:

Beckyb said...

If you like to read on Chinese history - try Snowflower and the Secret Fan - I LOVED that one!!

Steffie B. said...

Darn it....Becky beat me here! It must be that "Book Radar" that she has! LOL Becky is the book queen! Check out all the books she has on her blog! Oh.....LOVE Hannah's picture by the way! ;)

nikki said...

Hey Pam!
I will send a list of some of my favorite books soon, I also love to read.
By the way, Hannah looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Pam said...

Thank you all. We think she is beautiful also.

Becky, I will have to check that book out.