Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Speech and Language Therapy

I went to our last meeting for Ethan's pre-school speech and language therapy today. His teacher says that when she retested him that he tested in the 80 - 85 range. This is very good. He has had a lot of improvement since we started him on medicine for ADHD. His focus is much better. The teacher said that the will even listen when she is working with the other students that are in the class with him even though he doesn't have to be. Greg and I are very proud of his progress.

Hannah has been working on her sight words for school. I told her that we should start teaching Ethan the words since he will be starting kindergarten in August. The other night she was in his room going over them with him with the flash cards I made. She says that she wants to be a teacher. I think she will be a great teacher if that is what she pursues.

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Glad to hear that all is well....I bet those two keep you busy! lol Would love to see some pictures! ;)

Hugs,
Steffie