Finally, I get to hunt for eggs.
Look at all of my eggs.
Here they are in their Easter outfits. I made Hannah's dress for her. She really liked it. She helped me some with the sewing. I was pleased with how it came out. It was the best thing that I have ever sewn.
Here is little grasshopper's new glasses. We just got them this afternoon after work and school. You could tell from his reactions that he could actually see now. All the way home he continued to look out the window at everything that he could see. I think that he looks very cute. Now if I can just get him to stop touching the lenses all the time it would be great.






4 comments:
Great pics as I catch up on your blog! 4 years have gone by so quickly! Awesome birthday cake for Ethan and lovely Easter dress for Hannah!
glad you guys had such a nice Easter! the pics are wonderful and Ethan looks adorable in his new glasses!
Hi Pam!
Ethan looks so handsome in his new glasses! Seems the kids had a super time finding eggs. Can you believe our little girls are going to be FIVE!?!
We will be celebrating Anna's 5th Birthday next Thursday, April 30th! I still can't believe how 4 yrs. have flown by....
Take care.
It is hard to believe that it has been 4 years. It is kid of sad for me.
Post a Comment