Sunday, November 30, 2008

UPDATE



It has been awhile since I posted anything. The kiddos are keeping me busy. Greg is working a second job in the evenings at Wal-mart. That leaves me at home getting the kids fed, ready for bed and working on Ethan's speech.

Ethan's speech is slowly getting better. You are able to understand more of what he is saying. It is hard though not to get discouraged since the progress is slow. My sister Barbara had a friend advise me to video tape him every two months to see the progress that he is making. I have started that. Here are pictures of them both doing their homework. Ethan is getting pretty good at tracing his name.

I have a cousin who had a heart transplant the day before Thanksgiving. She is 19 years old. Her name is Amy Overton. Please keep her in your prayers as she is recovering. This was a wonderful Thanksgiving gift for her and the family. Also, pray for the family of the 18 year old male that she received the heart from.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Will be praying...Neat pics!!!!!

Kristi said...

Great to see some pictures! They are working hard! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas season.

Steffie B. said...

they look darling....reminds me so much of Sophia and Daniel.... ;) I am exhausted by the end of the day! lol