Pam, I've been watching your blog for almost three years now. You or Gregg must e-mail me some time. I want put my address here for all the world to see, but you can get it from Lance and Frinkie. Lances brother Kerry in Fayetteville, NC. You can remove this note after you read it.
Mother of one wonderful spicy little girl and one little boy from China. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
2 comments:
how hilarious! I love how Ethan made himself so dizzy he fell down. I miss my cuties.
Pam, I've been watching your blog for almost three years now. You or Gregg must e-mail me some time. I want put my address here for all the world to see, but you can get it from Lance and Frinkie. Lances brother Kerry in Fayetteville, NC. You can remove this note after you read it.
Post a Comment