Your 2 little monkeys are so cute! Thanks for the songs little Shockleys! We are well Pam, thanks for checking in on us! Our little ones are all growning so fast!
I love the video, Pam! Both of your kiddos are real performers... I love Hannah's southern accent - too cute! And Ethan is doin' really well with his speech!
Mother of one wonderful spicy little girl and one little boy from China. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
2 comments:
Your 2 little monkeys are so cute! Thanks for the songs little Shockleys! We are well Pam, thanks for checking in on us! Our little ones are all growning so fast!
I love the video, Pam!
Both of your kiddos are real performers...
I love Hannah's southern accent - too cute!
And Ethan is doin' really well with his speech!
Post a Comment