Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Speech Therapy

Well, Ethan had his speech evaluation last Friday. He would not cooperate with the therapist. She would ask him to point as body parts. He acted like he didn't know what she was saying. I told her that I knew that he understood her because he walks around house pointing at them all the time saying the names. I have started working with him at home with his English. He is even getting to where he will not do what I am asking him to do. He should start his actual therapy sessions in August.

Potty training is going really well. He doesn't really have that many accidents. He will tell us he has to go by holding himself and doing the dance. I am really proud of him.

People kept telling me that boys were so much different than girls. I never really understood that until we got Ethan. He is so much different than Hannah. Hannah is pretty calm. She will sit and watch the food network with me. Ethan is always moving. He needs to give me some of his energy.

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Oh....I so can relate.....Daniel is going to turn me grey! Seriously!

Pam said...

I was working them him tonight after supper with some words. I was trying to get him to repeat what I was saying. He actually just sat in his chair looked at me and shook his head no. Oh, that made me mad. I'm trying to help the boy out. What is that?

Anonymous said...

hey pam its beth im glad ethan is doing good how is the rest of the family cant wiat to see you love beth