Saturday, June 7, 2008

Healing Going Well

Ethan is healing well. His rash is going away. I had to put a steroid cream on it. He is still eating like crazy. He gets to take his arm wraps off Tuesday. I know he will be happy as will I. I will not have to feed him anymore.

With his wraps coming off he will be able to go back to daycare. I'm not looking forward to that first morning.

Thank you all for your prayers.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Great news that Ethan is healing well! Hope you all are rested and I am sure relieved the worst is over. Always good to be able to recover at home. Love the strawberry picking pics!

redmaryjanes said...

I am glad to hear that little Ethan is doing well. What a darling.

Carrie said...

So glad to hear that Ethan is healing! You will have to have a little celebration once the arm wraps come off. Thanks for all the pictures and updates!

Nikki said...

Hope today went well, with Ethan's wraps coming off...keep us posted, Pam!
Hugs to you!

Steffie B. said...

Sorry I have not been by....glad to hear that things are going well. Hope we can see you when we come back down. Late July or Aug I am thinking! ;)

Special K said...

Skated onto your site. Our little guy had his palate repaired last week. We're still recovering and hope he'll be back to himself soon. I hope Ethan is continuing to heal well.