Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Two Sleepy Heads


The other night I went in to check on the children after putting them to bed. This picture is what I found. It was so cute I had to take the chance of waking them up and take the picture.


Hannah seems to like the new daycare. Ethan has a meltdown every morning when I drop them off. I called and spoke with his teacher today. She said that he does not cry too long. She said that once they go to his classroom in the morning he plays with the other children and does the curriculum that they have for the day. I have really been concerned about him since him and Hannah are not in the same class. She said that he does not have a problem with not being with her all day.


Ethan's surgery is next Wednesday. He will have tubes placed in his ears, palate corrected, and circumcised. I don't know what he will be like after he wakes up. I hate to say it but I hope he is medicated while in the hospital.


Oh, check out my little sisters blog. She is on my sidebar Barbs. She is still working on the look and learning on how to work things. She has been keeping up with most of your blogs that I have on my sidebar and has enjoyed it.


Oh my word. I'm watching CSI right now. I cannot believe how they got rid of Warrick. I knew that he was going to be off the show after this season but man, getting shot by the under sheriff. Wow. Oh, sorry about that. Now Lost is coming on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,

I'm praying for your sweet boy's surgeries, that all goes well. Praying for Momma and Daddy as you wait for Ethan in surgery, too.

Nikki said...

Hey Pam! Your sleepy heads are TWO cute! hehe
Please let us know how everything goes with Ethan next Wednesday - I'll be praying.

And, I was SHOCKED watching CSI too...crazy!

Steffie B. said...

I will be keeping Ethan in my prayers.....I was thinking that it was soon.

Love the picture of the two of them....kinda looks like my house! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

That picture is just darling!
Poor little Ethan, I can tell you that the circumcision alone will be tough. My boys bounced back quickly from tubes, they just napped the day of the surgery and then they were good to go.

Barbie said...

I just found your blog and your kids are adorable! Our son Ryan had surgery last August for palate surgery and the other two reasons as well. ;-) If you would like to read about our experience you can find it in our archives from August 07. And yes, he was medicated while in the hospital! lol!!