Greg was out at work today on the base. He got to meet the President. He said that he was having a hard time getting his camera phone to work. The President turned around and as Greg said asked in his Texas accent, "Did you get it?"
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How very cool! Would have been such a huge bummer if the camera wouldn't have worked! I'd love to hear more about this meeting!
Hoping Ethan is feeling better and Pam will be able to find a better job situation soon.
Mother of one wonderful spicy little girl and one little boy from China. Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
11 comments:
How very cool! Would have been such a huge bummer if the camera wouldn't have worked! I'd love to hear more about this meeting!
Hoping Ethan is feeling better and Pam will be able to find a better job situation soon.
Bethany
Wow that is so awesome. I just love the photo of your husband and the president. Seem like such a humble man.
Also I will keep you in my prayers about your job. Its never easy to go when things are stressful.
VERY COOL!!!!!
now thats cool, no thats just awesome
Great photo......that is one for the books! Rubbing elbows with The President!
The Bilby's are in awe!!! Two men we highly admire!!!!
amazing !!!! love the picture ... we are now putting off our surgery till sept due to scott's job change and new insurance ... i am super bummed!
That is so cool...what a special day for Greg! ;)
Wow, that's cool!
That is like way neat.A very special time for Greg.
where are you? ;)
Post a Comment