Ethan and Hannah both are feeling better. He is not 100% yet but getting there. He is more of a mommy's boy now after being sick for almost a week. He is also bringing back memories of when Hannah just turned three. He is very whinny. Sometimes I wish I could read their minds to understand why they do that. I do believe I will get him a surgical mask to wear two weeks before the surgery in May. We have started working with him on potty training. He has been doing well with urinating but not too well with poop. He actual woke up one morning with a dry diaper. One thing that really gets to me is when he poops in his pull up and just runs up to me with a clean one and smiling really big. I then tell him that if he knows to get me a clean one then he knows that he should go on the potty. I am hoping that he will be fully trained before the surgery in May.
I do want to ask you all to pray for me personally. I am having some major issues at work that I will not go into detail about. I know though that Satan is attacking me. I have started looking for a job that is closer to home. Please keep that in your prayers as well as strength to make it on a daily basis at my present job.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







3 comments:
First....I am glad the kids are better....we are STILL struggling here with the sickness. ;(
Second....I am so sorry work is giving you are hard time right now. I pray that your answer will become clear on what you need to do.
Hang in there....
Hugs...
I know how hard it is to be in a job that you are terribly unhappy with. I will pray for you and that an ideal job comes quickly.
Hug the children, I hope they are all better soon!
Thank you for your prayers and thoughts for me. Things were a little better today except for looks. But I am not going to change who I am or how I act.
Post a Comment