Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update on Isaac

This is from Isaac's caring page.

February 19, 2008 at 03:25 PM CST
I talked to Mysty yesterday and Isaac is home! I know everyone is SO happy to have him there! He goes back tomorrow for another bone marrow test to see if the chemo worked. They'll have the results on Friday. On Monday he'll be re-admitted to the hospital. The doctors think the first round of chemo probably didn't put him into remission. So when he goes back on Monday they'll start another round. But we know that GOD has the final word on this one! So everyone is waiting until Friday to see if the first round worked. Mysty shaved Isaac's head yesterday. This was extremely hard for her. I haven't seen him yet but I'm sure he's SO cute bald!! We'll have to keep the girls away!! I'm watching God use this family in SO many ways; more than they will ever know. Please continue to pray for Isaac's healing and strength and peace for the whole family. Don't forget to use the prayer pager 615-816-0112, 7777#.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks for the update on sweet Isaac...continuing to pray!
XO

Denise C said...

We'll be lifting this precious little boy in prayer as well! Bless his heart.

I loved seeing the pictures of you and your little sweeties at Gwen's!
I am sure it was such an amazing time with dear friends!
Sweet Blessings to you!