Nothing new here. We are still waiting to hear something about Ethan. Greg and I were talking the other night about how it gets tiring to have to keep answering peoples' questions about whether or not we have heard anything. I know that all of you waiting and those that have done this in the past understand what I'm talking about. I appreciate that people are interested. I just wish that they would not ask every day.
We are probably going to get a care package together to send to Ethan soon. I am going to put questions in there hoping that they will answer them for us. I want to know as much about Ethan's life before we got him that they will tell me.
I am getting very antsy waiting. I could handle the whole waiting for the referral better than waiting to find out when I will travel. That I think is the harder of the two. It is great to have friends that have been through and going through the same experience to talk with.
Happy Heart
15 years ago







7 comments:
Oh sweetie, I feel your pain. I also thought the wait AFTER referral was much more difficult.
I'll be praying for you and Greg to stay peaceful while you wait to hear some more news (and that people will STOP ASKING EVERY DANG DAY!!!!)
Love you!
We are thinking of you over here....hopefully you will hear something soon. Can't wait to see him in you arms!
Pam, I understand that it is so difficult hearing the same questions again and again and even HARDER not having the answers. We are praying for your perserverance through this last stage of your journey to Ethan. We are covering you in God's peace and strength!!
ok, so i am sorry about my email today asking if you had heard anything ... just hoping it really isn't a 5 month wait .... always praying for Ethan !!!
Praying for you and hoping you hear soon!!! Ethan needs to come home!!!
Waiting Stinks!! I sure understand people asking about the adoption--gets old sometimes. I just tell them it will be another year. They kind of stopped asking. Hang in there!
Thank you everyone. I love having you all as a family.
Gwen, I had not read your email before posting this. I do not mind any of you asking about Ethan. I was talking mostly about people at work that ask literally every day.
Barbara and I are wondering if she will get to go with me. It is looking like Greg will be the one going.
Post a Comment