This is Greg: ) Today was the first time I cried for Ethan. Praying that he is safe and that he can feel our love for him across the ocean. This song is from Daddy to my son Ethan. I love you son! You will soon be home in our loving arms. Until then, I pray that God's angels will hold and protect you until the day that we are united. I love you!
Happy Heart
15 years ago







3 comments:
Hey Greg!
Thinkin' of you all and sending you a great big squeeze...your little man will be safe in God's arms until you can hold him yourself...until then we are all praying for peace for your sweet family.
XOXOXO
Greg, I can feel and hear your heart .... Please God let us bring YOUR children home soon, so we can love them ...
great post !!!!
We are praying for you and Ethan....hoping to finally hear something soon!
Post a Comment