Hannah is now 3. We celebrated her birthday with some family and friends at
Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday. Hannah took a while to warm up to everyone and start to have fun. She enjoyed having me play
skee ball. She would always put the the coins in the slot for me. She did not like
Chuck E. too much. She was very happy when she opened our present of a little keyboard that she wanted.
My sister, Barbara, and her sons Austin and Dylan are staying with us a few days. Hannah is having
alot of fun with them here.
9 comments:
Happy BDay to sweet little Hannah! Our little girls are not so little anymore. I just love her long hair Pam! Can't wait to see you all in person THIS FRIDAY!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet Hannah!!
Looks like you had so much fun!!
Happy, happy 3rd birthday Hannah!
Looks like she had a fun party!
Enjoy your time with family and we will see you soooo soon!!!! Yay!
P.S. I love Hannah's hair, it is so long and beautiful.
Happy #rd B-day Hannah......I can't wait to see you!
Happy 3rd birthday to one beatiful little girl!
Happy BD Hannah!! Mya is convinced that she is having another BD party in "Nashbill"-- I'm pretty sure Gwen mentioned a cake. It's gonna be so fun to see them all together. It will be one HUGE party!!
Looks like A TON of fun - Birthdays are THE BEST!!! See you soon!!
happy birthday cutie!
Looks like a blast! Hannah is such a beautiul little girl!
Loved seeing you all at the reunion! I miss you already! :(
Post a Comment