Friday, July 13, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday - God's Masterpiece















This morning we looked out our back door to this beautiful scenes. It just amazes me sometimes at the beauty of God's creation. He is such an amazing artist. Every brush stoke is perfect. These pictures were taken at the same time just looking at different sections of the sky.

13 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

That is Gods hands at work. How beautiful.Post card pictures.
Makes it all worth getting up early just to see that.
However I know some who will just be happy seeing the pictures as thay sleep in.
Those darn night owl need to be a morning person to see that.

Pam said...

I am just thankful that I can now enjoy these sunrise in our new home. We were not able to see them in our old neighborhood.

Carrie said...

How relaxing to take this in right before bed, thanks Pam. I too marvel at God's creation in nature and the sky at dawn or dusk is truly breathtaking. Yes, truly God's masterpiece right in your own backyard.

Emmie said...

absolutely beautiful!
I'll let u know if I'm ever in town or visiting Gwen! :)

Verna said...

WOW!! Those are beautiful! Such marvelous colors - they take your breath away.

Steffie B. said...

They are just beuatiful. We get gorgeous sunstes here. I often run in for my camera as well. ;)

Chrissie said...

Wow! Those pictures are beautiful. At first glance I thought they were paintings. Great reminder of God's beauty.

www.heart4malawi.blogspot.com

Beckyb said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! You are a girl after my own heart - I love those nature pics!!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

next step is a pool and you would have paradise here on earth ....

kitchu said...

Holy holy holy... where do you live? That is amazing!!! Don't see them like that in central Florida... guess I should get to te west coast more often :O)

Nikki said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Pam! You must be just lovin' that new house -- what an incredible view.
God IS good!

Ashley said...

Beautiful!!!! :)

Pam said...

hey Kris actually I'm in TN.