I have decided to get on the blog wagon. I thought it would be nice to try it out so I can share about our journey to getting Ethan. I am hoping to post pictures also as we get them.
I thought I could catch you up on Hannah. As I'm typing she is chattering away. She will be 2 1/2 at the end of December. She loves to talk all the time. She is a very silly girl. She is very excited about Ethan. Every now and then she will just start singing a song about her and Ethan. She will even say that Ethan is her baby. I hope she will stay this excited after he gets here.
This Friday we will have our home visit with our social worker for our home study. After she has finished typing it up we will go for our fingerprints done and then wait for Homeland Security to send us a form. I hope that it doesn't take too long to get the form from them.
Well, have to go for now.
pam
Happy Heart
15 years ago







5 comments:
Welcome Aboard!!
I will keep checking in. It is so exciting! Aimee Kohanski
Can't wait to hear more!
Hey pam,
I'm so glad you will be blogging. I will be a faithful reader!
I miss you guys so much!
Welcome to blogging world!! Fun to hear from you.
Post a Comment